Your Ad Here

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Trojan Horses Remover

I have several trojan horses remover to choose from Nod32, Kaspersky, and McAfee. Neither Norton nor Avira Antivirus is an option anymore, because aside from slowing my computer's processes Norton wasn't able to detect as many viruses as Avira can and while Avira was able to detect and remove many viruses, it is not that effective when it comes to trojan horses.

Based on my experience, the best antivirus application is Kaspersky. Kaspersky, even it its free version, has detected and disinfected a total of 78 viruses and 3 trojan horses applications in my computer. These are the number of infections detected after I run Norton and Avira Antiviruses. Of course, the anti-viruses were installed one after the other, making sure that the existing antivirus is completely uninstalled before installing another one. This is the proper way of installing antiviruses, otherwise, the application will not work properly.

After uninstalling Kaspersky, I tried using McAfee then Nod32, both in their free versions.
Guess what? No more infections were detected, I think Kaspersky had already wiped them all out.

No comments: