Your Ad Here

Friday, June 27, 2008

Does a Paid-to-click Program Really Pay?

Well...yes! In fact, I've registered for several paid-to-click sites and currently earning reasonable amounts parallel to my effort.

A paid-to-click (PTC) program is an online advertising tool where the viewer of the ad can earn money and/or incentive simply by clicking on the ad itself and viewing it for a certain short period of time.

The pay for each click varies from site to site, depends on the ad, and the length of time that it is required to be viewed. Most PTC advertisements refresh once every 24 hours, meaning – you can only click and earn from a particular ad every 24 hours. Earnings may vary depending on the number of daily clicks and ads available. The number of available ads, on the other hand, depends on the type of one’s membership in the PTC program.

This I have to tell you, the secret to earn under a free PTC account is to build a good downline by: (1) telling your friends to register under your referral link; and, (2) buying referrals (only if you are willing to spend to earn more).

Would you believe that I already earned over $200 dollars in PTCs in just one month? I highly recommend the PTCs at the left side because they pay me well and unlike most PTCs, these are 100% certified scam free. Promise, I've already tried them. Sign up now FREE and see for your self.

No comments: